Temperature checks, masks, hand sanitizer, and small/virtual guests are probably not words you thought you would be using to describe your Wedding Dress Shopping experience. Am I right?
Just like many of you, I’m also a COVID bride. My husband and I did decide to have a Minimony and get married, just us two. We tied the knot in Central Park this past May on our original Wedding date. However, we still plan to have a Sequel Wedding where we can say our vows and CELEBRATE with all our family and friends next year. (Don’t we all need it!!)
Our original wedding plans were a beach destination, however with all the complications, we’ve decided to move it to the city we love and met in, NYC! So when this happened, I worked with my previous bridal shop to exchange my beach themed dress for other items in their store. Then, I found out Hayley Paige was having a trunk show at Kleinfeld and I just had to make an appointment! Not only did I get to try on BEAUTIFUL dresses but Miss Hayley Paige herself helped me decide and Say YES to the Dress!! An unforgettable moment, not even a face mask can take away from me.
Curious how a Dress Shopping appointment at Kleinfeld is being handled to ensure your protection?
- First, you will receive an email prior to your appointment asking you to fill out a questionnaire. This will include both Covid and Wedding detail questions along with whom you’re bringing.
- Your bridal crew is also limited to 2 people (in addition to you) but iPads are available for anyone you want to make sure is included.
- Upon entering, you and your guests temperatures will be checked by security. Everyone must keep their masks on.
- You will be socially distant from other bridal parties, meaning some groups will stay in the decently large dressing room. (Think of it like a private experience!)
- There are hand sanitizer stations placed graciously throughout the store. Each dress is sanitized with non-toxic shield spray after every try-on.
With all of these guidelines, you may ask if it’s still enjoyable?? From my personal experience, I will say, not once did I feel as if I was missing out. I had such an amazing day that I’m still smiling over! Everyone I came in contact with from security to front desk to my stylist, were so kind. My stylist went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and have so much fun. I was still able to walk the floor with her and see all of my gorgeous options. Lastly, who could forget being able to meet the designer of your Wedding Dress???